Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice
Yay, it’s fall!! We are so excited for some cooler weather and all the pretty colors that fall brings.
This fall we will be sharing homemade recipes to keep your pets happy all season long. We will have tasty treats and playtime entertainment to last all season.
Our first recipe is:
You will Need:
1 15oz can of pumpkin
2 tbsp powder peanuts
2 tbsp ground flaxseed
1 tbsp honey
1 1/2 cup steel cut oats or oatmeal
- In a glass bowl mix the powder peanuts, ground flaxseed, and oatmeal together.
- Mix in the can of pumpkin and the honey, mix it all together till fully mixed in. It should be wet and sticky.
- Place in fridge for at least 2 hours
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees, then roll out the dough, as the dough warms up it will get sticky. A trick I learned is if you roll the dough between wax paper it will save tons of anguish.
- Place on a non-stick cookie sheet and bake in the oven for 20-25 min. When done it will have a golden edging.
Your Pups will love them and beg for more!
I love this recipe because the pumpkin helps with any tummy troubles and its super easy to make.
We would love to hear about how your furry friend enjoyed their treat.
Don’t forget we are having a Costume Contest Now until the 27th, go to our Facebook page, click here, post those pics and be sure to like the pics previously posted.